Free Financial Counseling
Our primary mission at America First is to help each & every member achieve financial well-being. And we recognize that, from time to time, most of us experience some difficulties with money. We can help you navigate these situations and develop a plan for future success with free financial counseling.
Warning Signs of Financial Stress
Are you often late paying bills or relying on grace periods?
Are you tapping into savings to meet monthly expenses?
Are you threatened with an auto repossession or home foreclosure?
Are you working overtime or a second job just to make ends meet?
Are you at or near or your line-of-credit limit?
Can you afford only the minimum payment on charge accounts?
Are you borrowing to pay for items you used to buy with cash?
Are you regularly getting overdraft fees on your checking account?
Are you considering bankruptcy?
Do you worry a lot about money?
If you answered yes to any question above, or you'd like some solid advice, simply:
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
- Print and complete our Financial Budget Forms
- When you're finished, send them via email to email@example.com, fax to (801) 827-7332 or drop them off at any branch.
- We'll contact you to set up an appointment.
When you seek our counseling services, we'll:
- Examination of your income and outgoing expenses.
- Establish a workable, realistic budget & savings plan.
- See if we can get extensions while urgent matters are settled.
- Refer you to outside resources that may benefit your situation.
- Help resolve and improve your credit.
The information you share is entirely confidential and will never be provided without your permission.
AAA Fair Credit Foundation 1-800-351-4195
- AAA Fair Credit Foundation is a non-profit credit counseling agency that creates debt-management plans for credit cards and other unsecured loans.
- PowerPay is an online program created by Utah State University for families and individuals looking to gain control of their consumer debt.
Tools & Forms
Helpful tips for financial health: