Send Money To Anyone, Anywhere
Use Popmoney to pay anyone you know or owe. In just a few easy clicks, you can send money from and receive money directly to your America First account. Pay your rent or send funds to your kids away at college - it's safe and secure and all you need is an email address or mobile phone number*.
Don't waste any time. Log on to Popmoney now to:
- Try out the new eGreetings feature to send a more personalized birthday or graduation gift
- Take advantage of the future-dated feature to schedule your rent payment
- Import contacts from your Yahoo!®, Gmail®, or Hotmail® email account
- Use your to-do list to help keep track of your Popmoney activity and payment tasks
Go ahead, give it a try - see how easy Popmoney is, full of features, and part of an even larger nation-wide payment network. Popmoney makes it easy for you, your friends, and family to send and receive funds with just a few easy steps.
To use Popmoney:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select the Transfers tab
- Click the Popmoney option (Located in the blue bar just below the tabs)
- $5 minimum per payment
*Terms and conditions apply.
What You Should Know About The Upgrade
Use Popmoney to pay anyone you know, or owe - it's the easy way to send and receive money directly from your account. Pay your rent or send funds to your kids away at college - it's safe and secure and all you need is an email address or mobile phone number.
The upgraded Popmoney will offer several new features. You will now be able to:
- Personalize your gift payments with an eGreeting template
- Set up future-dated payments and recurring payments
- Import contacts from popular email services (such as Hotmail®, Yahoo!® ,Gmail®)
- Send money using an email address, mobile number, or account number and routing number.
- Add multiple email addresses and mobile numbers for any contact
- Respond to all Popmoney activity, including depositing payments and paying requests, from a central dashboard, or "To Do List"
- Receive money by simply verifying an email address or mobile phone number (without formally enrolling)
- Access the largest person-to-person payment network for financial institutions, with 1,400 participating banks and credit unions.
From the moment information is sent to Popmoney to the time it is stored and accessed again, it is encrypted using industry leading software, hardware and algorithms. Security is also utilized at specific points and actions in the product. For example, to help prevent an unauthorized person from fraudulently depositing someone else's payment, one-time passcodes are used. For every initial payment to a new email address or mobile phone number, a one-time passcode is sent to the user. The user must provide that passcode back to Popmoney to verify his "ownership" of that mobile number or email address before he can deposit the payment.
With Popmoney, a recipient can receive money in as little as one business day. However, in some cases it may take longer. For example, if you send an email or mobile payment and the recipient is not yet registered for Popmoney, he/she must sign up for the service so that we have their account information to deposit their payment. Also, if you exceed your next-day payment limits, then we will deliver payments within three business days. Limits can and will vary and can be checked by clicking the Help icon on the Send Money screen.
Limits may vary by user and financial institution. Limits apply to the amount you can send per transaction, per day and per month, as well as to total outstanding payments. You can always check your limits by going to the "Send Money" screen within the Popmoney service and clicking on the "Help" icon next to the "Amount" field. For the "Help" icon to display you must first enter the necessary information in to the "From" and "To" fields under the "Payment Information" section.
Popmoney is another free member benefit at America First Credit Union.