Open a Traditional IRA Today!
Traditional IRAs, also known as Regular IRAs, are ideal for those whose retirement is in the near future, as well as for those whose time is still several years away. When considering your retirement, plan smart and choose an America First Traditional IRA.
Take advantage of the Traditional IRA benefits:
- Earn tax-deferred, compound dividend on your money
- IRA certificates with competitive rates
- 2022: Deposit up to $6,000 of earned income per year of $12,000 per year for couples. If you are age 50 or older, deposit up to $7,000 or $14,000 per year for couples.
- 2023: Deposit up to $6,500 of earned income per year or $13,000 per year for couples. If you are age 50 or older, deposit up to $7,500 or $15,000 per year for couples
- Begin penalty-free withdrawals as early as age 59½
- Continue tax-deferred deposits while you receive earned income.
- Take penalty-free early distributions for education or a first-time home purchase (you must still pay taxes on the money you withdraw)
Choosing the Right IRA
Which IRA is right for you? Review the chart below to see whether the Traditional or the Roth IRA will benefit you most.